The legacy of Martin Luther King, Jr the boundaries of law, politics, and religion
- ISBN: 0268033544 (cloth : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0268033552 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: xx, 316 p. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Notre Dame, Ind. : University of Notre Dame, c2002.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
To witness in Dixie : King, the New South, and southern civil religion ; On the relation of the Christian to the state : the development of a Kingian ethic ; American political traditions and the Christian faith : King's thought and praxis / Lewis V. Baldwin -- King, the Constitution, and the courts : remaining awake through a great revolution / Barbara A. Holmes and Susan Holmes Winfield -- Personalism, the objective moral order, and moral law in the work of Martin Luther King, Jr. / Rufus Burrow, Jr. -- Beyond national borders : King, the United Nations, and global politics / Lewis V. Baldwin.
Search for related items by subject
- 1 of 2 copies available at State Library of Alabama.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.