Libraries connect communities : public library funding & technology access study, 2006-2007
- ISBN: 9780838984369 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0838984363 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: ix, 215 p. : ill., maps ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: Chicago : American Library Association, 2007.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Executive brief : the state of technology and funding in U.S. public libraries in 2007 / compiled by Larra Clark, Denise M. Davis -- The library funding landscape / author: Denise M. Davis -- Challenges for the future and a call to action / authors: John Carlo Bertot, Denise M. Davis, Charles R. McClure -- Additional resources / compiled by Larra Clark -- Findings from public libraries and the Internet 2006-07 survey / authors: John Carlo Bertot ... [et al.] -- Findings from chief officers of state library agencies qualitative questionnaire / author: Joe Ryan -- Findings from focus groups and site visits / authors: Larra Clark, Peggy Barber, Linda K. Wallace.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at State Library of Alabama.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.