Serving online customers : lessons for libraries from the business world / Donald A. Barclay.
- ISBN: 9780810893177 (cloth : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0810893177 (cloth : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780810887329 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0810887320 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: vii, 223 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Lanham : Rowman & Littlefield, 
- Copyright: ©2014
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Living in the market : libraries and businesses -- What librarians can learn from the business literature -- Unlikely sources : what librarians can learn from the shady side of the Web -- Understanding the self-service experience in the online environment -- Services for remote users : librarians in search of a niche -- Online education : will the twenty-first century library be on board? -- Designing websites : trust and flow -- Artificial intelligence in the library : the time is some day (maybe) -- Assessment in the online environment : an unmet challenge.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Libraries and the Internet.
Library Web sites.
Libraries > Customer services.
Electronic reference services (Libraries)
Libraries and distance education.
Library users > Effect of technological innovations on.
- 1 of 1 copy available at State Library of Alabama.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|