Teaching social media the can-do guide
"Librarians who want to begin, expand, or improve their programs on teaching social media to adults and teens will find this guide invaluable"-- Provided by publisher.
"Sharing social media expertise with library clientele is a natural way for libraries to support their communities--and increase their relevance. This book provides a roadmap for librarians who wish to offer this service but need to brush up on their own social media skills or learn how to cover the topics in a classroom situation"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781610695565 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9781610695572 (ebook)
- Physical Description: xv, 121 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Santa Barbara, California : Libraries Unlimited, An imprint of ABC-CLIO, LLC, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Libraries and adult education Case studies
Social media Study and teaching
Online social networks Study and teaching
LANGUAGE ARTS & DISCIPLINES / Study & Teaching
LANGUAGE ARTS & DISCIPLINES / Library & Information Science / General
- 1 of 1 copy available at State Library of Alabama.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|APLS||006.754 KIR||31291002979589||MODEL LIBRARY||Available||-|