Improving the visibility and use of digital repositories through SEO
- ISBN: 9781555709068 (paperback : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: viii, 128 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Chicago : ALA TechSource, an imprint of the American Library Association, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 113-120) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
What is SEO and why is it important to libraries? -- Improving your library's SEO efforts -- How Internet search engine indexing works -- Setting your SEO baselines -- What is your search engine-indexing ratio and how can you improve it? -- Targeting your audience -- Google scholar and institutional repositories -- Measuring success.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Library Web sites Design
Library Web sites Statistical methods
Web search engines
Electronic information resources Management
Libraries and the Internet
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at State Library of Alabama.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.