The religions book
"Surveying the world's religions, from Buddhism to Zoroastrianism, and providing succinct yet thought-provoking insight into the philosophy and practices of each, The Religions Book is ideal for anyone seeking to gain a better understanding of the world's religions. With intriguing artwork, flow charts, and diagrams, complex world religions are made accessible in this comprehensive guide"-- Publisher's description.
- ISBN: 1465476466
- ISBN: 9781465476463
- Physical Description: 352 pages : illustrations (some color), maps ; 24 cm
- Edition: 2018 American edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : DK Publishing, 2018.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at State Library of Alabama.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.