Library signage and wayfinding design : communicating effectively with your users
"This book provides tips and best practices for developing better library signage and provides guidance for creating a signage strategy"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780838937853 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0838937853 (paperback)
- Physical Description: xxvi, 128 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Publisher: Chicago : ALA Editions, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Introduction : why is signage important? -- A brief history of signs and wayfinding -- Signage research methods -- Conducting a signage audit -- Digital signage -- Signage best practices and policies -- Signage and the Americans with Disabilities Act -- Conclusion : practice what you preach.
Search for related items by subject
Bibliothèques > Signalisation.
- 1 of 1 copy available at State Library of Alabama.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.