November 9 / Colleen Hoover.
"Fallon meets Ben, an aspiring novelist, the day before her scheduled cross-country move. Their untimely attraction leads them to spend Fallon's last day in Los Angeles together, and her eventful life becomes the creative inspiration Ben has always sought for his novel. Over time and amidst the various relationships and tribulations of their own separate lives, they continue to meet on the same date every year. Until one day Fallon becomes unsure if Ben has been telling her the truth or fabricating a perfect reality for the sake of the ultimate plot twist. Can Ben's relationship with Fallon--and simultaneously his novel--be considered a love story if it ends in heartbreak?"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781432897291 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1432897292 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 463 pages (large print) ; 22 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2015
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- Thorndike Press Large Print softcover romance and women's fiction
- Thorndike Press Large Print softcover romance and women's fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at State Library of Alabama.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.