"The only people Nora Stephens is a heroine for are her clients, for whom she lands enormous deals as a cutthroat literary agent, and her sister Libby. Which is why she agrees to go to North Carolina when Libby begs her for a sisters' trip away--with visions of a transformation for Nora, who she's convinced needs to become the heroine in her own story. But instead of picnics in meadows, or run-ins with a handsome doctor or bulging-forearmed bartender, Nora keeps bumping into Charlie Lastra, a brooding editor from back in the city. As they are thrown together what they discover might just unravel the carefully crafted stories they've written about themselves"-- Back cover.
- ISBN: 9781432896041 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1432896040 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 541 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
"Thorndike Press large print basic."
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Large type books.
Large type books.
- 1 of 1 copy available at State Library of Alabama.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.