A light beyond the trenches / Alan Hlad.
"A German Red Cross nurse joins the world's first guide dog training school for the blind and begins a quest to show a Jewish pianist who was blinded on the battlefield that life is worth living"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781496728449 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 362 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First Kensington trade paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : John Scognamiglio Books, Kensington Publishing Corp., 2022.
Includes discussion questions.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||World War, 1914-1918 > Germany > Fiction.
Nurses > Fiction.
Guide dogs > Training > Fiction.
Human-animal relationships > Fiction.
Blind > Fiction.
Jews > Germany > Fiction.
Pianists > Fiction.
Germany > History > William II, 1888-1918 > Fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at State Library of Alabama.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.