Korean American : food that tastes like home
- ISBN: 0593233492 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780593233498 (hardcover)
286 pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Clarkson Potter/Publishers, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||Includes index.|
|Formatted Contents Note:||TV dinners: fast foods to eat on the couch -- Kimchi is a verb: on time capsules and pantry cooking -- S is for stew: the Korean art of gentle boiling -- Rice cuisine: jipbap means "home food" -- Korea is a peninsula: the fish chapter -- Garden of Jean: the vegetable chapter -- Feasts: menus and ruminations on living -- Korean bakery: baked weekend projects.|
Search for related items by subject
HOUSE & HOME / General
|Genre:||Livres de cuisine.
- 1 of 1 copy available at State Library of Alabama.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.