Where the deer and the antelope play : the pastoral observations of one ignorant American who loves to walk outside / Nick Offerman.
With wit, heartwarming stories and a keen insight into new and exciting ways to see both the past and the future of the country, the actor, writer and woodworker takes a literary journey to America's frontier to celebrate the people and landscape that have made it great.
- ISBN: 9781101984697 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1101984694 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: xviii, 332 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: [New York, New York] : Dutton, 
- Copyright: ©2021
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Kalispell -- Logan Pass/Hidden Lake -- Avalanche Lake -- Highline Trail -- Rafting the Flathead River -- Grinnell Glacier hike -- Running Eagle Falls -- All roads lead to the farm -- Racy Ghyll -- Manchester -- Queen of the Belties -- Minooka Madison -- Labor -- The land ethic -- The Nutmeg -- Virgin flight -- Angel fire -- Thanksgiving -- Texas -- Arizona -- Sedona blows -- Epilogue.
Search for related items by subject
Récits de voyages.
- 1 of 1 copy available at State Library of Alabama.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.