Children of Dune
The Children of Dune are twin siblings Leto and Ghanima Atreides, whose father, the Emperor Paul Muad'Dib, disappeared into the desert wastelands of Arrakis nine years ago. Like their father, the twins possess supernormal abilities -- making them valuable to their manipulative aunt Alia, who rules the Empire in the name of the House Atreides. Facing treason and rebellion on two fronts, Alia's rule is not absolute. The displaced house Corrino is plotting to regain the throne while the fanatical Fremen are being provoked into open revolt by the enigmatic figure known only as The Preacher. Alia believes that by obtaining the secrets of the twins prophetic visions, she can maintain control over her dynasty. But Leto and Ghanima have their own plans for their visions -- and their destinies ... -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780593201749 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0593201744 (paperback)
- Physical Description: xiv, 480 pages ; 21 cm.
- Edition: Ace trade paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Ace, 2020.
- Copyright: ©1976.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at State Library of Alabama.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.