Rich blood / Robert Bailey.
When attorney Jason Rich's sister Jana is accused of murdering her husband, she begs Jason to defend her. He's reluctant to take on the case because he has no experience with criminal law. Also, Jana isn't the easiest person to get along with, and even Jason isn't so sure she didn't hire someone to do the killing. Nevertheless, he heads back to his hometown to unravel the truth.
- ISBN: 1542037271 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9781542037273 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 365 pages ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Seattle : Thomas & Mercer, 
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Siblings > Fiction.
Trials (Murder) > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Guntersville (Ala.) > Fiction.
|Genre:||Legal fiction (Literature)
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at State Library of Alabama.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.