The devil all the time : a novel
"In the backwoods of Ohio, Willard Russell's wife is at death's door, no matter how much he drinks, prays, or sacrifices animals at his "prayer log." Meanwhile, his son Arvin is growing up, form a kid bullied at school into a man who knows when to take action. Around them swirl a nefarious cast of characters--a demented team of serial killers, a spider-eating preacher, and a corrupt local sheriff--all braided into a riveting narrative of the grittiest American grain."--Publisher description.
- ISBN: 9780307744869 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0307744868 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 307 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First Anchor books edition.
- Publisher: New York : Anchor Books, 2012.
- Copyright: ©2011
"A Netflix film"--Cover.
"Author of Knockemstiff"--Cover.
Search for related items by subject
- 2 of 2 copies available at State Library of Alabama.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|