Unlocking the potential of puzzle-based learning : designing escape rooms + games for the classroom
- ISBN: 9781529714081
- ISBN: 1529714087
- ISBN: 9781529714098 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1529714095 (hardcover)
181 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Publisher: London ; Thousand Oaks, California : Corwin, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
|Formatted Contents Note:||A framework for learning with escape games -- Game shapes -- World design -- Creating and sharing the narrative -- Concepts for puzzle design -- Designing the escape game experience -- Prototyping and playtesting -- Running the game: Facilitation, reflection and assessment -- Sample game: ‘Misinformation literacy’|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Educational games Design and construction
Educational games Design and construction
- 1 of 1 copy available at State Library of Alabama.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show All Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|APLS||371.337 NIC 2021||31291002951935||STACKS||Available||-|