The stranger in the lifeboat : a novel / Mitch Albom.
After a deadly ship explosion, nine people, adrift in a raft, struggle to survive at sea and pull a strange man from the sea who claims to be the Lord.
Adrift in a raft after a deadly ship explosion, nine people struggle for survival at sea. Three days pass. Short on water, food and hope, they spot a man floating in the waves and pull him in. The man, strange and quiet, claims to be the Lord. Is the man who he claims to be? What actually caused the explosion? Are the survivors already in heaven, or are they in hell? Years later, when the empty life raft washes up on the island of Montserrat-- the events recounted in a notebook-- it falls to the island's chief inspector to solve the mystery of what really happened. -- adapted from back cover
- ISBN: 9780063118355 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0063118351 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 287 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: First Harper Large Print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Harper Large Print, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 
- Copyright: ©2021
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Large type books.
- 1 of 1 copy available at State Library of Alabama.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.