Elizabeth Major and Tom Quinlan had a passionate relationship until she broke things off abruptly, seemingly for no reason. Now Elizabeth has her own interior design business in a sleek office building in downtown Dallas, but she can't escape her fiery past with Tom - he ends up right across the hall from her, running a private investigation company. On a sweltering day in midsummer, a severe blackout traps Tom and Elizabeth alone together in the office building. They can't resist the sparks that fly between them, but can their passion for each other overcome the secrets keeping them apart?
- ISBN: 9780727890726 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0727890727 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 126 pages ; 23 cm
- Publisher: London : Severn House Publishers, 2020.
- Copyright: ©1993.
Search for related items by subject
- 2 of 2 copies available at State Library of Alabama.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|