Turning the tide the University of Alabama in the 1960s
"Turning the Tide is an institutional and cultural history of a dramatic decade of change at the University of Alabama set against the backdrop of desegregation, the continuing civil rights struggle, and the growing antiwar movement"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780817318147 (trade/cloth)
- ISBN: 9780817387259 (e book)
- Physical Description: xviii, 252 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Tuscaloosa : The University Alabama Press, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 209-243) and index.
Search for related items by subject
- 2 of 2 copies available at State Library of Alabama.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|