His truth is marching on : John Lewis and the power of hope
- ISBN: 0593400178 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9780593400173 (paperback)
- Physical Description: xii, 619 pages (large print) : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Large Print, 
- Copyright: ©2020
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||Includes bibliographical references (pages 533-575) and index.|
|Formatted Contents Note:||Overture: the last march -- A hard life, a serious life -- The spirit of history -- Soul force -- In the image of God and democracy -- We are going to make you wish you was dead -- I'm going to die here -- This country don't run on love -- Epilogue: against the rulers of the darkness.|
Search for related items by subject
- 2 of 2 copies available at State Library of Alabama.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|APLS||LP 328.7309 MEA 2020||31291002951182||STACKS||Available||-|
|APLS||LP 328.7309 MEA 2020||31291002951190||STACKS||Available||-|