Troy : the Greek myths reimagined / Stephen Fry.
"A retelling of the Greek myth of the Trojan war"-- Provided by publisher.
Relive the thrills, grandeur, and tragedy of the Trojan War. Stylishly retold by Fry, he retells the epic battle with drama, humor, and vivid emotion.Hector, Odysseus, Helen-- their loves and their mortal enemies-- all burn bright in Fry's prose.
- ISBN: 9781797207070 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1797207075 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 288 pages : illustrations (chiefly color), color maps ; 25 cm.
- Publisher: San Francisco : Chronicle Books, 
"First published in the United Kingdom by Michael Joseph, an imprint of Penguin Books, in 2020."
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Introductory note -- The world of the Greek myths -- The Olympians -- Timeline -- It fell from heaven -- Foundation -- Curses -- Salvation and destruction -- Ilium -- Beware of Greeks... -- Appendix. Myth and reality 1 ; Myth and reality 2 -- List of characters. Gods and monsters ; Greeks ; Trojans and allied peoples.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at State Library of Alabama.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.