Teaching life skills at the library : programs and activities on money management, career development, and more / Kimberli S. Buckley.
"This book provides easy-to-implement activities that readers can use to develop life skills classes at their library."-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780838948903 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0838948901 (paperback)
- Physical Description: xvi, 112 pages ; 23 cm
- Publisher: Chicago : ALA Editions, 2022.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Introduction: You've Got This! -- Part I: Planning Life Skills Classes -- Let's Start Planning! -- Partnership Opportunities & Program Promotions -- Evaluate & Sustain Your Life Skills Classes -- Part II: Life Skills Activity Plans -- Jobs -- Money -- Cooking -- Self-Care -- Personal-Care -- Home Skills -- Communication -- Relationships with Friends & Family -- Stress Management -- Conclusion: Taking Care of Business -- Appendix: Blank Planning Template.
Search for related items by subject
- 1 of 1 copy available at State Library of Alabama.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.